Cherry Allover Wallet by Pacha Ibiza.
- Ripstop wallet with allover print
- Velcro flap opening with Pacha chrome pin
- Canvas lining with space for 8 cards
- Zipper pocket on back for coins
- Exterior patterned with Cherry logos
- Pacha keyring attached
All measurements are approximate.
Length = 12cm (5 inches)
Width: Closed = 10cm (4 ins) - Open = 20cm (8 ins)
Depth = 1cm (0.5 in)
About Pacha Ibiza
The first Pacha franchise originated in 1967 in Sitges; nowadays there are over 30 franchises worldwide. However, most popular and well-known Pacha is of course in Ibiza town. The iconic Pacha cherries are recognised worldwide, this international symbol perfectly embodies both the hedonistic Ibiza lifestyle and the glamorous Pacha club, this is captured in the Pacha clothing lines and accessories to let everyone know you've been to the playground of the rich and famous.